Tuesday 20 September 2011

On Changes

Change is.
Change is coming. It's a little unclear how it'll come together. God knows and that's enough for now.
I changed up the look of this blog again (I can't help but comment on it - I'm compelled to do so and may always be). In retrospect, and after discussion with a friend, the eggs have connections beyond my initial meaning.
My friend wondered if they were a throw back reference to Madam Poul, my flighty ex-office assistant.
Then there's the old saying 'gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette' which is not entirely off-base in my life at the moment. I'm not breaking a bunch of eggs so much as anticipating a great spread... which means that, in the end, the eggs will have to break.
Also, I do love breakfast.
Then I find myself wondering if it isn't that I've been doing baking again. Wow I love making cakes and cookies and other lovely sweet things that require eggs.
And then there's the fact that I just love the look of eggs. So aesthetically pleasing. Brown ones, white ones. They're pretty.
So, whatever the reason, the look is changed and may or may not hold deep or shallow meaning.
Enjoy :D

No comments: